I ship it harder than a freight truck.
I have this friend who snapchats me when he’s high and I just
Puppy versus Dandelion
HE’S SO UPSET
things i want from a relationship:
- musical theatre duets
really in the mood for receiving $50,000,000
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
Yes. I support this movement
watch me be loud as hell
Buy me cute underwear and oversized hoodies and let me fall asleep in your lap
um hi, my friend wants to know if you think im hot
turn me on by telling me how great my taste in music is
4. Left Abashed
7. Mature Buds
8. Girl in Between
If you find any mistakes please send me an ask and I’ll fix it immediately! This is my first time drawing a comic. Hope you like it.
Well this is what I spent almost a week on, nearly without breaks. The idea is that Hans killed Elsa near the end and Anna had to run away with Kristoff to save herself. Despite what Hans thought, killing Elsa wouldn’t remove the winter, and so he started looking for Anna when he saw she was gone. He didn’t expect Anna, who had been toughened by the merciless wilderness of Arendelle, to be ready for when he finally did find her.
Thanks to the brilliant Gingerhaole for feeding my brain with such a wonderful au idea, and actually bringing me to make this reality, and thanks to everyone who kept me company in my livestreams. You make my world go round, guys!